Header Ads

Header ADS

I will do design professional modern business card

About This Gig
☛ Creative Design Business Card
I will design a Professional, Luxury Business Card and Unique Minimalist Business Card for you and your business. It can help you to make a strong interpersonal relationship with your client and promote your business. And I will design it according to your choice requirement.

☛ why me choice?
  1.     A single or double sided design
  2.     Full custom made with your requirement 
  3.     Print-ready files in JPEG, PNG and PDF formats & Editable  source file
  4.     FREE 3D mockup uppon delivery.
  5.     Free QR code if needed
  6.     Quick Response Time
  7.     Unlimited revision (until you're satisfied)
  8. .   Friendly Communications
  9.    100% Money back guarantee
  10.     A unique design for every client 

☛ Card dimensions: 
  •  3.5" x 2" or any other dimension you'll need.
  • The business card can be horizontal or vertical.
  • Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files

☛ I just won't stop till I'm 100%  satisfied and If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I'll answer very quickly.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.