Header Ads

Header ADS

I will design beautiful magazine layout, flyer,catalog,booklet


https://www.fiverr.com/share/kLYlek

About This Gig

Hi, Welcome to my gig,
are you looking for a creative designer to fulfill your company needs,
Graphic design plays an important role in developing your business. I can create and outstanding catalog, brochure or company profile for you or your company. so I am proud to help in your business, place an order by choosing my gigs, ready to serve you with professional and quality work 100%.

Looking forward to working with you friendly.

Why choose me?
  • Unlimited revisions
  • You’ll get a unique design with quick turn around
  • Creative & Eye catchy work
  • Editable source files of your whole project
  • Print Ready file for printing and E- version as well for Emails.
  • Book Formatting, Typesetting, Book pagination, Cover page.
  • Pixel Perfect and Print Ready
  • 300DPI + Source file
  • Any file format
  • 24/7 Support
  • Money Back Guarantee

What do I need from you?
  • A well-curated document of your content
  • Your Logo and project images
  • Your website (if you have any)
  • A sample of what you have in mind (if any)
  • Page Size 

Kindly inbox me before ordering so we can discuss some ideas.
Thanks.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.